Clue: Sound heard in a cave
We have 1 answer for the clue Sound heard in a cave. See the results below.
- Effect in the recording studio
- Lingering effect
- Hollow reply?
- Classical nymph who spoke only by repetition
- 22-Down reply
- Kind of chamber
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2017
- USA Today - December 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sound heard in a cave that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!