Clue: Sound return
We have 2 answers for the clue Sound return. See the results below.
- Effect in the recording studio
- Lingering effect
- Hollow reply?
- Classical nymph who spoke only by repetition
- 22-Down reply
- Kind of chamber
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - July 19, 2013
- LA Times - December 29, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - December 29, 2010
- Washington Post - March 05, 2005
- New York Times - June 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sound return that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!