Clue: South Africa's first P.M.
We have 1 answer for the clue South Africa's first P.M.. See the results below.
- South African politico
- Name in South African politics
- Afrikaner politician
- Predecessor of de Klerk
- Politician nicknamed "The Old Crocodile"
- 1980s South African president
- South Africa's first prime minister
- De Klerk predecessor
- Louis or P.W., the first and last South African prime ministers
- Louis or PW., the first and last South African prime ministers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue South Africa's first P.M. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!