Clue: South American city of 2 million
We have 1 answer for the clue South American city of 2 million. See the results below.
- Cartel city
- Infamous Colombian city
- Colombian city
- 1971 Pan American Games site
- Capital of Valle del Cauca department
- City southwest of Bogotá
- Valle del Cauca's capital
- District of Colombia?
- Self-styled world salsa capital
- Colombia's second largest city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue South American city of 2 million that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!