Clue: "South Pacific" song
We have 3 answers for the clue "South Pacific" song. See the results below.
- "There Is Nothin' Like a Dame" follower
- Bloody Mary sings it
- "South Pacific" hit
- Bloody Mary's song
- Show tune that begins "Most people live on a lonely island"
- ''South Pacific'' song
- 'South Pacific' song
- Song from 'South Pacific'
- Show tune with the lyric "Here am I, your special island"
- South Pacific song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 07, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 05, 2008
- Netword - January 27, 2007
- New York Times - November 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "South Pacific" song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!