Clue: South Seas islands
We have 1 answer for the clue South Seas islands. See the results below.
- Pacific islands, collectively
- About 3.5 million square miles
- "1984" setting
- "1984" state
- Totalitarian state in “1984”
- Orwellian setting
- Home of Easter Island
- Polynesia's place
- Pacific group
- Big Brother's "1984" superstate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 28, 2003
- New York Times - September 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue South Seas islands that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!