Clue: South Temperate Zone border
We have 1 answer for the clue South Temperate Zone border. See the results below.
- Line flown over by Admiral Byrd
- Emperor penguin's realm
- Where the geometrician visited?
- Southern Hemisphere imaginary line
- Frigid Zone boundary
- About 66 degrees south latitude
- Latitude between the South Frigid Zone and South Temperate Zone
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 16, 2014
Found an answer for the clue South Temperate Zone border that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!