Clue: Southern Conference sch.
We have 1 answer for the clue Southern Conference sch.. See the results below.
- George Marshall's alma mater, briefly
- Rival school of The Citadel: Abbr.
- Keydets' sch.
- Lexington coll. attended by cadets
- Service acad. in Lexington
- School requiring ROTC participation
- The Keydets of the Big South Conf.
- Rival sch. of The Citadel
- School attended by Patton
- Rival of The Citadel, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Southern Conference sch. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!