Clue: Soviet labor camp
We have 1 answer for the clue Soviet labor camp. See the results below.
- Solzhenitsyn novel setting
- Bygone prison
- Soviet prison camp
- Novel setting for Solzhenitsyn
- Solzhenitsyn subject
- Solzhenitsyn's archipelago
- Solzhenitsyn topic
- Solzhenitzyn subject
- "The ___ Archipelago"
- Soviet penal system
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 28, 2013
- Washington Post - January 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - January 13, 2009
- USA Today - December 17, 2007
- New York Times - July 04, 2007
- Washington Post - August 14, 2001
- Washington Post - June 01, 2000
- New York Times - January 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Soviet labor camp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!