Clue: Spahn teammate Johnny
We have 1 answer for the clue Spahn teammate Johnny. See the results below.
- Pitching coach Johnny
- 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
- Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
- Johnny who was the last pitcher to face Babe Ruth
- Johnny of the '40s Braves
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 07, 2007
- New York Times - September 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Spahn teammate Johnny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!