Clue: Spanish dish
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish dish. See the results below.
- Spanish dish with rice
- Rice dish
- One-dish meal
- Spanish entree
- Spanish menu offering
- Spanish restaurant staple
- Dish made with mussels
- Spanish stewlike dish
- Catalan for "frying pan"
- Catalonian dish
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 14, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2014
- LA Times - January 26, 2014
- New York Times - January 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 09, 2005
- Washington Post - May 06, 2005
- New York Times - September 07, 2004
- New York Times - August 29, 2002
- Washington Post - August 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Spanish dish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!