Clue: Spanish Mannerist
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish Mannerist. See the results below.
- "The Burial of Count Orgaz" artist
- Kyriakos Theotokopoulos, familiarly
- "Apostolados" artist
- "Espolio" artist
- "El Espolio" artist
- Student of Titian
- Painter tutored by Titian
- "View of Toledo" painter
- Spanish painter who was a student of Titian
- Student of Titian who painted Toledo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Spanish Mannerist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!