Clue: Spanish playwright Calderon
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish playwright Calderon. See the results below.
- "Don Quixote" role
- L.A.'s San ___ Bay
- Pitcher Martinez
- California's San ___ Bay
- Baseball star __ Martinez
- Name of either of the only two emperors of Brazil
- Los Angeles's San ___ Bay
- Guerrero of baseball
- Peter in Paraguay
- "All About My Mother" director Almodóvar
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Spanish playwright Calderon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!