Clue: Spanish port from which Columbus sailed, 1493
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish port from which Columbus sailed, 1493. See the results below.
- Spain's Gulf of ___
- Spanish port
- Spanish seaport
- Spanish naval base site
- Port of Spain
- European port founded by the Phoenicians
- Where Columbus began his second voyage
- Port from which Columbus sailed
- Coastal city of Spain
- One of Europe's oldest cities
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Spanish port from which Columbus sailed, 1493 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!