Clue: Spanish she-bear
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish she-bear. See the results below.
- Actress Massen of "Tokyo Rose"
- Mama bear, in Madrid
- Mother bear, in Málaga
- Granada bear
- Explorer Johnson
- She-bear: Sp.
- Costa Rica's ___ Peninsula
- Massen of the 1940s film "Tokyo Rose"
- Female bear, in Barcelona
- Female bear, in Madrid
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2014
- LA Times - February 16, 2014
- LA Times - December 02, 2012
- New York Times - December 01, 2010
- New York Times - October 27, 2010
- LA Times - January 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 06, 2008
- LA Times - September 15, 2007
- LA Times - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - February 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Spanish she-bear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!