Clue: Spanish sherry
We have 3 answers for the clue Spanish sherry. See the results below.
- Sweetened Spanish sherry
- Sweet sherry
- Lovingly, in music
- Lovingly, to a musician
- Lovingly, on a music score
- How one might play a love ballad
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 23, 2014
- Washington Post - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - April 20, 2008
- New York Times - June 15, 2006
- LA Times - December 10, 2005
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Spanish sherry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!