Clue: Spanish uncle
We have 2 answers for the clue Spanish uncle. See the results below.
- Tijuana uncle
- Uncle Jose
- Cancún kinsman
- Part of la familia
- Castilian kinsman
- Córdoba kinsman
- Uncle Jorge, e.g.
- Uncle: Sp.
- Mañuel's uncle
- Parent's hermano
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 27, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 15, 2015
- New York Times - November 11, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 29, 2012
- New York Times - January 14, 2012
- New York Times - November 23, 2011
- LA Times - October 24, 2009
- New York Times - June 02, 2009
- New York Times - January 13, 2009
- Washington Post - November 25, 2008
- New York Times - November 11, 2006
- Washington Post - March 30, 2004
- New York Times - September 17, 2001
- New York Times - March 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Spanish uncle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!