Clue: Sparkly rock
We have 2 answers for the clue Sparkly rock. See the results below.
- Rock variety
- Banded rock
- Layered rock
- Metamorphic rock
- Banded metamorphic rock
- Rock similar to granite
- Pleasant-sounding rock?
- Quartz source
- Type of layered rock
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 13, 2014
- New York Times - October 09, 2013
- Universal - October 05, 2013
- New York Times - September 25, 2010
- New York Times - September 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sparkly rock that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!