We have 2 answers for the clue Spars. See the results below.
- Mizzen and jigger, e.g.
- Caravel features
- Standard bearers
- Flag places
- Brig's pair
- Boom sites
- Sail supports
- A brig has two
- They're rigged
- Sail holders
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 13, 2010
- Washington Post - October 14, 2009
- LA Times - May 02, 2008
- New York Times - October 11, 2006
- New York Times - August 17, 2006
- New York Times - June 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 10, 2006
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
- New York Times - December 23, 1998
- New York Times - August 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Spars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!