Clue: Spawning fish
We have 3 answers for the clue Spawning fish. See the results below.
- Sushi order
- Long fish
- Migratory fish
- Slippery one
- Underwater cave dweller
- Pike ___
- Sushi bar order
- Sniggler's wriggler
- It can be shocking
- Moray, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 16, 2010
- Washington Post - December 08, 2009
- USA Today - September 08, 2004
- New York Times - September 01, 2002
- New York Times - December 14, 1998
- New York Times - April 07, 1998
- New York Times - September 28, 1997
- New York Times - January 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Spawning fish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!