Clue: Specter in D.C.
We have 1 answer for the clue Specter in D.C.. See the results below.
- "I Love a Parade" composer
- Harold who wrote "Stormy Weather"
- "Over the Rainbow" composer Harold
- "Stormy Weather" composer
- "Stormy Weather" songwriter
- "One for My Baby" composer
- "Nine-Fifteen Revue" composer Harold
- "Let's Fall in Love" songwriter
- "Over the Rainbow" composer
- Sen. Specter
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Specter in D.C. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!