Clue: Specter of government
We have 1 answer for the clue Specter of government. See the results below.
- "I Love a Parade" composer
- Harold who wrote "Stormy Weather"
- "Over the Rainbow" composer Harold
- "Stormy Weather" composer
- "Stormy Weather" songwriter
- "One for My Baby" composer
- "Nine-Fifteen Revue" composer Harold
- "Let's Fall in Love" songwriter
- "Over the Rainbow" composer
- Sen. Specter
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 06, 2006
- Washington Post - February 21, 2005
- New York Times - June 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Specter of government that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!