Clue: Speech-inspiring figures
We have 1 answer for the clue Speech-inspiring figures. See the results below.
- Katharine Hepburn has four
- March event
- Some March excitement, with "the"
- Annual TV event, with "the"
- Academy Awards
- Prized statuettes
- Hollywood treasures
- Tracy's pair
- Movie awards
- Back-to-back awards for Hanks
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Speech-inspiring figures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!