Clue: Spenserian verb
We have 1 answer for the clue Spenserian verb. See the results below.
- Verb for thou
- Accomplish, archaically
- Biblical verb
- Perform, Scriptures-style
- Execute, archaically
- "What ___ thou?" (much older version of "Wazzup?")
- ''But when thou __ alms . . .'': Matthew
- "That thou ___, do quickly" (John 13:27)
- Performs, biblically
- "f thou ___ well, shalt thou not be accepted?"(Gen. 4:7)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 18, 2004
- New York Times - October 28, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Spenserian verb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!