Clue: Spies seek them
We have 1 answer for the clue Spies seek them. See the results below.
- What tellers lack?
- Spies' quest
- Fraternity handshakes, maybe
- Bad things to share
- Talebearers have trouble keeping them
- Confidential matters
- Exchange of spies, maybe
- "... edged tools [to] be kept from children and from fools": Dryden
- Kept things
- Confidential things
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2008
- New York Times - December 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Spies seek them that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!