Clue: Spoilsport of a sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Spoilsport of a sort. See the results below.
- *One who gets beaten badly?
- Bad sport
- One who refuses to shake hands, maybe
- One might refuse to shake hands
- Sour grapes player
- Ungracious also-ran
- Poor sport
- One griping about being knocked off
- Ungracious one
- One who's no fun
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Spoilsport of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!