We have 1 answer for the clue Spokes. See the results below.
- Pie cuts, essentially
- Math measurements
- Minute hands, essentially
- They form central angles
- Spoke more than once?
- Wheel spokes, e.g.
- Arm bones
- Lines on sonar screens
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 29, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - October 14, 2012
- New York Times - August 08, 2012
- Netword - July 15, 2010
- Netword - January 02, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 22, 2008
- Netword - January 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2007
- New York Times - December 21, 2001
- Washington Post - October 29, 2001
- New York Times - December 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Spokes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!