Clue: Spongy ground
We have 2 answers for the clue Spongy ground. See the results below.
- Peat locale
- Get entangled in details, with "down"
- Paleological place
- Home to a cranberry crop
- Wetlands area
- Peaty place
- Encumber, with "down"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 15, 2016
- Netword - April 03, 2011
- Universal - January 11, 2011
- Netword - February 17, 2008
- Washington Post - July 06, 2006
- Netword - July 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 20, 2005
- Washington Post - August 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Spongy ground that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!