Clue: Sport ___ (vehicle)
We have 3 answers for the clue Sport ___ (vehicle). See the results below.
- Arapaho foe
- Salt Lake City athlete
- Southwestern Indian
- Indian with a bear dance
- Adaptable truck, for short
- Indian with a sun dance
- Multipurpose truck, for short
- Southwestern native
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 18, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 23, 2017
- New York Times - November 22, 2010
- New York Times - February 06, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sport ___ (vehicle) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!