Clue: Sportscaster Howard
We have 1 answer for the clue Sportscaster Howard. See the results below.
- "I Never Played the Game" writer
- TV announcer who played himself in "Bananas"
- Sportscaster who wrote "I Never Played the Game"
- Sportscaster viewers "loved to hate"
- "I Never Played the Game" author Howard
- Howard who announced "Down goes Frazier!"
- Monday Night Football fixture until 1983
- "Tell it like it is" sportscaster
- Onetime ''Monday Night Football'' regular
- Voight's role in ''Ali''
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 13, 2008
- New York Times - July 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2006
- New York Times - December 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sportscaster Howard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!