Clue: Sportscaster Red's short leap?
We have 1 answer for the clue Sportscaster Red's short leap?. See the results below.
- Place to have locks changed
- Establishment where the ends of 16-, 22-, 37- and 49-Across take place
- Clip joint?
- With 65-Across, a cappella group, and what the starts of the answers to starred clues comprise
- Business that cuts locks
- A cappella genre
- Where guys go for a haircut
- Golfer Miller's dance is held in Shaver's place?
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Sportscaster Red's short leap? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!