Clue: Spot in the Senate
We have 1 answer for the clue Spot in the Senate. See the results below.
- Senator's claim
- Pants part
- Rush-hour rarity
- Musical chairs goal
- Stock exchange membership
- Parliament prize
- Rush-hour subway rarity
- Plane reservation
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 18, 2012
- Washington Post - August 23, 2001
- New York Times - March 24, 1999
- New York Times - November 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Spot in the Senate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!