Clue: Spouse's assent
We have 1 answer for the clue Spouse's assent. See the results below.
- Sweetheart's assent
- Reply from an obedient spouse
- Spouse's meek response
- Possible reply to "Will you take out the trash?"
- Gentleman's agreement?
- Agreement from the other half
- Spouse's meek agreement
- Spouse's response
- Words from one who loves, honors, and obeys
- Obliging spouse's reply
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 25, 2010
- Washington Post - January 07, 2006
- New York Times - December 06, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Spouse's assent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!