Clue: Spreading plant
We have 2 answers for the clue Spreading plant. See the results below.
- Invasive Japanese import
- Fast-growing vine of the South
- Comic strip by Doug Marlette
- Invasive Asian vine
- Intrusive southern vine
- Marlette comic strip
- Fast-growing vine
- "The vine that ate the South"
- Invasive vine
- Invasive Japanese vine
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2011
- USA Today - November 13, 2008
- USA Today - February 13, 2007
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Spreading plant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!