Clue: Sprint rival
We have 2 answers for the clue Sprint rival. See the results below.
- Long-distance letters
- AT&T alternative
- Big inits. in cellular technology
- Sprint competitor
- Bell Atlantic competitor
- AT&T rival
- Long distance inits.
- WorldCom partner
- AT&T competitor
- Sprint alternative
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 29, 2017
- New York Times - May 21, 2007
- LA Times - January 29, 2006
- USA Today - June 13, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 30, 2005
- New York Times - February 06, 2002
- New York Times - May 19, 2000
- New York Times - May 25, 1998
- New York Times - April 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sprint rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!