Clue: Squeal (on)
We have 2 answers for the clue Squeal (on). See the results below.
- Turn state's evidence
- Betray, with "on"
- Cagney epithet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2014
- New York Times - January 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2007
- New York Times - October 03, 2006
- Netword - July 14, 2006
- Netword - November 16, 2005
- New York Sun - September 13, 2005
- New York Times - August 02, 2004
- Washington Post - July 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Squeal (on) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!