We have 2 answers for the clue Squint. See the results below.
- Look closely
- Look on tiptoe, say
- Squint (at)
- House of Lords member
- Use a keyhole, perhaps
- One may exert pressure
- Ibsen's "___ Gynt"
- Source of pressure, maybe
- Social equal
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 19, 2012
- New York Times - May 09, 2002
- Washington Post - September 21, 2000
- New York Times - December 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Squint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!