Clue: St. Thomas who was murdered in a cathedral
We have 1 answer for the clue St. Thomas who was murdered in a cathedral. See the results below.
- St. Thomas à ___ (martyred archbishop)
- Former Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas
- Tony-winning play by Jean Anouilh
- Anouilh play
- Anouilh play made into a Burton/O'Toole film
- Canterbury dignitary
- 1964 Burton/O'Toole movie
- Burton-O'Toole film of 1964
- St. Thomas ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue St. Thomas who was murdered in a cathedral that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!