Clue: Stadium disappointment
We have 1 answer for the clue Stadium disappointment. See the results below.
- Postponed baseball game, for example
- From 1988 to 1999, a record 856 consecutive games were played in Dodger Stadium without one
- Reason to reschedule
- Ballpark bummer
- Postponed game
- Certain game cancellation
- Party planner's setback
- Bad-weather cancellation
- Reason for a tarp-covered field
- Reason for a rescheduled game
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 28, 2013
- New York Times - June 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Stadium disappointment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!