Clue: Standings column
We have 3 answers for the clue Standings column. See the results below.
- Team stat
- Unfortunate things to have to count
- Gamblers' setbacks
- They may be counted, cut, or recouped
- Red ink figures
- Red-ink amounts
- Sports column?
- The second number in a record
- Second-column listing
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 27, 2017
- Netword - July 20, 2012
- New York Times - August 24, 2011
- LA Times - June 21, 2008
- USA Today - August 28, 2006
- New York Times - December 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Standings column that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!