Clue: Star in Perseus
We have 2 answers for the clue Star in Perseus. See the results below.
- Demon Star
- Bright star in Perseus
- Precursor of Pascal
- Binary star in Perseus
- PASCAL predecessor
- Computer language
- The "Demon Star"
- Rival of Polaris for brightness
- A computer language
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 12, 2011
- Washington Post - January 31, 2010
- LA Times - October 04, 2009
- LA Times - August 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 04, 2001
- New York Times - September 24, 2000
- New York Times - January 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Star in Perseus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!