Clue: Star QB of Super Bowl XXXI
We have 1 answer for the clue Star QB of Super Bowl XXXI. See the results below.
- Quarterback Brett
- Super Bowl M.V.P. Brett
- Three-time N.F.L. M.V.P., 1995-97
- NFL quarterback with the most touchdown passes
- Record-breaking quarterback Brett
- Vikings quarterback Brett
- Quarterback who played himself in "There's Something About Mary"
- Three-time NFL MVP
- Quarterback Brett with a record 464 TD passes
- Football great Brett
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Star QB of Super Bowl XXXI that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!