Clue: Start of a child's rhyme
We have 3 answers for the clue Start of a child's rhyme. See the results below.
- Kids' tune sung with gestures
- Tot's song
- "Here is my handle, here is my spout" source
- Song that's acted out
- Acted-out song
- Words sung before placing hand to hip
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 13, 2013
- New York Times - November 04, 2003
- Washington Post - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Start of a child's rhyme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!