Clue: Start of a Christmas carol
We have 4 answers for the clue Start of a Christmas carol. See the results below.
- Hymn opening
- Carol opening
- Carol starter
- "Be present," in a song
- "___ fideles..."
- Carol opener
- Holiday song title starter
- "___ Fideles"
- Latin song starter
- Start of a carol
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2015
- USA Today - December 18, 2007
- New York Times - April 24, 2005
- Washington Post - March 23, 2000
- New York Times - July 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Start of a Christmas carol that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!