Clue: Start of a joke
We have 2 answers for the clue Start of a joke. See the results below.
- Kind of joke
- Start of many a corny joke
- Beginning of many jokes
- 1940 cartoon in which Woody Woodpecker debuted
- Many a joke's start, either part of which is synonymous with the ends of 17-, 25-, 37- and 52-Across
- Joke's first line, often
- Start of a rap joke?
- *Joke starter
- First line of many puns
- Visitor's second attempt
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 11, 2014
- Washington Post - September 02, 2012
- Universal - March 26, 2007
- USA Today - December 02, 2004
- New York Times - March 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Start of a joke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!