Clue: Start of a series
We have 6 answers for the clue Start of a series. See the results below.
- Start of a well-known series
- Start of kindergarten learning
- Kindergarten song starter
- Start of a children's rhyme
- Alphabet intro
- Start of a tot's song
- Start of a kindergarten song
- Child's ditty start
- Opening line?
- Start of a kids' learning song
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 23, 2017
- LA Times - August 14, 2014
- Washington Post - December 09, 2013
- Washington Post - February 01, 2012
- Washington Post - January 08, 2012
- New York Times - August 17, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 24, 2007
- New York Sun - December 08, 2005
- New York Times - July 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Start of a series that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!