Clue: Start of a Will Rogers quip
We have 3 answers for the clue Start of a Will Rogers quip. See the results below.
- "I have never been hurt by anything I didn't say"
- President who signed the Indian Citizenship Act
- Author of the quip
- President who was 65-Across (1872)
- Warren Harding's successor
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 01, 2005
- Washington Post - March 14, 2002
- New York Times - February 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Start of a Will Rogers quip that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!