Clue: Start of an entreaty
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of an entreaty. See the results below.
- Supplication starter
- Start of a supplication
- Start of a request for divine intervention
- "Here's hoping ..."
- Start of an appeal
- "... ___ the Lord my soul ..."
- "Knock on wood..."
- '___ the Lord my soul to keep'
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 31, 2013
- Washington Post - August 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Start of an entreaty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!