Clue: Start of an invention
We have 2 answers for the clue Start of an invention. See the results below.
- Sneaking suspicion
- Think of it!
- Light bulb, in cartoons
- Bright thought
- Game plan
- Essay's basis
- Inventive thought
- Something to think about
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 14, 2017
- Universal - May 25, 2012
- Universal - July 05, 2011
- Washington Post - July 13, 2010
- Universal - November 06, 2008
- New York Times - September 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Start of an invention that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!