Clue: Start of Julius III's papacy
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of Julius III's papacy. See the results below.
- Year in the reign of Edward VI
- Year Helsinki was founded
- Year in the reign of Ivan the Terrible
- Roman 1,550
- Midcentury year
- CCCX x V
- 1550, in old Rome
- Year Nostradamus's first almanac was written
- 16th-century date
- Half of MMMC
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 25, 2006
- New York Times - July 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Start of Julius III's papacy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!